Finding financial service providers on the internet that offer loans over USD 15,000 is no problem. All banks are happy to grant loans of this amount. Borrowers can, therefore, choose from a variety of offers and should do so.
With 15,000 dollars, it is worth spending some time on a detailed loan comparison. Especially when long terms are chosen, even small interest rate differences make a big difference.
Larger measures can be financed with 15,000 dollars: motor vehicles, apartment renovations, expensive purchases such as furniture, or several existing old loans with unfavorable interest rates can be combined to save interest costs.
Many banks are now adjusting to their customers’ credit requests. Last but not least, the competitive pressure ensures that banks strive to find tailor-made solutions for their customers.
Make the most of the loan calculator
This credit comparison is provided by the financial service provider E-Money: Credit comparisons increase bank turnover and bring commission to portal operators.
On the other hand, they also offer significant benefits to loan seekers. The tools are free and non-binding and loan seekers can get a good overview of the conditions on the credit market in a matter of seconds.
Some consumers think they drive better if, after using the comparison, they do not issue the specific applications directly from the portal, but instead from the provider’s website. Because then the additional costs of the banks could be eliminated.
This may be the case in a few individual cases. But there are usually no differences in terms.
Sometimes loans made through comparison portals are even cheaper. On the other hand, a look at the bank’s website before concluding the contract cannot hurt, since only there the conditions of the loan are precisely described.
- 15,000 dollars are not a cardboard stick. Assess your performance by comparing all running costs to all income over a one-year period. Divide the difference by 12 and you know the maximum loan rate you can afford. You should do this before using a credit comparison.
- Play with the loan calculators. Enter different terms and amounts and see how much the monthly charge changes.
- The data obtained in this way are not realistic for credit-related interest rates, even if they can also be used as a guide. The loan calculators always assume the best possible conditions that hardly any borrowers receive. The information in the representative example is more realistic. External loan calculators make it easy to calculate the rate using these realistic values.
- In addition to low interest rates, pay attention to flexible side agreements: free special repayments, installment breaks, free total repayments.
- Find out on several loan calculators. Loan providers and conditions for loan offers are sometimes different. We provide information on some important comparison portals on a separate website.
For a 15,000 USD loan, the usual requirements for direct loans apply
Legal age with residence and account in Germany, regular income from permanent employment or as a pensioner (if the employment relationship is limited, at least the loan term must be covered), no trial employment relationship.
The self-employed only receive loans from direct banks in a few exceptional cases. Sufficient income is particularly important for a loan of this amount.
Is the free attachable income sufficient to cover the monthly payment? Banks have special guidelines for this, according to which they assess the performance of their customers.
The guidelines are often applied regardless of special circumstances in individual cases.
A borrower only pays a below-average rent for his apartment and foregoes a car because, in his opinion, he doesn’t need it.
Specifically, this increases the income available to pay the loan rate compared to the average of the other borrowers.
However, the bank may still apply the higher abstract lump sums.
Many direct banks require a co-signer from loan amounts of 10,000 dollars. It should be borne in mind that the co-signer is fully liable. The co-signing person must also sign a silent assignment of wages.
Residual debt insurance is optional, and borrowers shouldn’t let themselves be puffed up. They increase the costs considerably, in some cases even by 100 percent.
Inexpensive earmarked USD 15,000 loan
Installment loans can basically be used in any way. There are exceptions to so-called residential loans and also car loans.
Direct banks sometimes offer them as real, purpose-built loans with particularly favorable terms.
But sometimes there is only one show. Car loans, for example, are marketed on the same terms as normal installment loans.
In the case of genuine earmarked loans, evidence must be provided on a regular basis and special security may have to be provided.
Examples include the transfer of security for car loans and evidence of the contract of sale for a specific motor vehicle.
Here are some examples of providers of real purpose-built loans over 15,000 dollars (without claim to completeness, as of September 2018).